Verizon Wireless - My Verizon Mobile

This is a mobile optimized email introducing new customers to My Verizon Mobile. We are developing a mobile email program for Verizon Wireless which seems funny as they are a wireless centric company. We haven't received the go-ahead from Verizon yet, but it's looking good and will hopefully be in use by the beginning of the new year.

Designing for mobile has been a huge learning experience for me. It has really made me understand information hierarchy and designing for the best possible user experience, on a whole new level. In a mobile optimized email you have to take into consideration which device customers will be viewing this on, which determines how wide to make the email, which determines how much information will be useful in a small amount of space.

I look forward to learning more a about mobile interface design and
applying it to future mobilization projects.

Hasn't this been fun?

My photo
Seattle, Washington
Some things that I have made are riiight above this section.

The Navigation That No One Will Ever Use