Yahoo! - Royal Wedding Recap & Guestbook

I really wasn't sure about this email when I was given the request to do this project. I am not one for these types of events, but sometimes you have
to put your feelings aside and work through it.

This is a recap of events on the day of the Royal Wedding. It was a quick turnaround project, due the same day we got the request. The only assets I got from the client was the header logo. So essentially, I was having to tap into the part of my brain that contains all the stuff I could care less about and design this fancy email that millions would receive.

To my surprise (and delight, actually), this was Yahoo!'s top performing email of the quarter.

Hasn't this been fun?

My photo
Seattle, Washington
Some things that I have made are riiight above this section.

The Navigation That No One Will Ever Use